Pages

Monday, October 18, 2010

Read this from bottom to top
Nkandu (13 March 10:15)
hahaha like its bin said ordy neva try to imagine what goes thru kushs mind least u go crazy like seal. Am out of credit later ama call you.
Kush Kerma (13 March at 10:50)
We'll use them for tooth paste
Nkandu(13 March at 10:46)
thats whats up we have Awoken!! King we are awake.
Kush Kerma (13 March at 10:08)
Hahaha this is my newest favorite verse king.-AWAKE,AWAKE,PUT ON STRENGTH,O ARM OF THE LORD;AWAKE,AS IN THE ANCIENT DAYS,IN THE GENERATIONS OF OLD.ART THOU NOT IT THAT HATH CUT RA'-HAB,AND WOUNDED THE DRAGON?
Nkandu (13 March at 09:58)
I love you man!! Gladiators we are, I shall take my place as nkandu and slay what comes in my way for the Lords arm protects me. He has given me you and has given you me. We shall fight and conquer am so spiked out am know am a kermite i eat wolf. Isaiah 51-9
Kush Kerma (13 March at 09:34)
No man.after you become ali you become liston.after you become david,you become goliath.after you become proletariate,you become bougoursie.grow man.hunt the bison!you need to realise that you're a meaner creature man.you are not the sheep in the wolf pack.you are the you in the wolf pack.a meaner much superior predator.you eat wolf.you eat wolf.you hunt canine and cat.i don't know what you are.i've never seen anything like you.natural 'abitat.
Nkandu (13 March at 09:20)
I miss you man, today i slipd in2 mild depression. What am I to do Without you? My big brother, my hero. I lv you!! Evryday ur words echo and i stand stronger. Read the bible you told me, it will by weapon u said. Dont fall into the system. Dude remember tyms when my mouth runs away and u tell me to relax and u impart ur wisdom? Who will hold my back? Whose back will I hold? Am weak sheep among wolves, with no ounce of strength. But still I look into the eye of the enemy and ask myself 'are u a blood relation to the 'kush kerma'? I hope i slay goliath but lyk Ali vs Liston i wont fret. And dude i cant wait to see you and talk forever. When chuch comes do to her what u did 4 me! And you are on the stage you just have to play the lead role!

No comments:

Post a Comment